Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Philippe

Some of the guitar chords I am entering are not recognized, then displayed in black (and not blue) and cannot be displayed
    Is there a way to add new chords or edit the chords library? And how should I proceed?
    Thanks a lot

#93558 Reply

Raphaël

Hi Philippe, and thanks for reaching !

You need to use the international standard chord writing system. If you have some examples to give us, do not hesitate to write them here and we’ll check in our chords databse.

All the best,
    The Newzik Team

#94105 Reply

Philippe Fitoussi

Thanks

Several Jazz chords are not displayed like

Dm7(b5) and similar
    Abm#5 and similar

but also only one chord position is proposed

As mentioned previously, it would be convenient to add/propose different chords option by the user itself, even if only available locally

Thanks

#94250 Reply

Philippe

Thanks
    They are now in !

#94260 Reply

Alexandre

Hi there,
    I have the same problem with some chords not being displayed.
    Em4 and alikes, F7M and alikes, chords with another bass like F/A for example.
    You’re talking about the “international standard chord writing system” but is there any site where I can found it? I’ve been browsing the Internet for a while and didn’t find anything like this, there are multiple/different ways to write the chords. What is the one used by Newzik? Maybe you could propose a document in your online support section that list the chords available with the app, that would help a lot.
    Thanks.
    Alexandre
    France

#94282 Reply

aazoulay
    Keymaster

Hi Alexandre,
    The Newzik Developers team is currently working on these chords. Once it will be ready, we will communicate with our users and release documentation on how to write chords into Newzik.
    Thanks a lot for using our app!
    All the best,
    The Newzik Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: How to edit chords
Your information: