THE DIGITAL PERFORMANCE
40 Musicians and the Conductor using Newzik on 12.9 inch iPad Pros
Opening with the Orchestra
Symphonie Astrale, Jean-Felix Lalanne
Second part: guitar trios
1. Pur Hasard, Eric Gombart
2. Violin Concerto, Mendelssohn
3. Sur La Route De Dunkerque, Eric Gombart
4. Calou’s Dance, Jean-Felix Lalanne
5. Haizean, Jean-Marie Ecay
6. Swimming Pool, Jean-Felix Lalanne
7. Funky Blues, Eric Gombart
8. Zazpiak, Jean-Marie Ecay
9. White Forest, Eric Gombart
Third part: three guitars and the orchestra
1. Bras Dessus, Jean-Marie Ecay
2. Almadia, Jean-Marie Ecay
3. Waltz For Chris, Eric Gombart
4. Baritwaltz, Richard Galliano
5. Bleu, Jean-Felix Lalanne
LARGE TOUCH SCREEN FOR CONDUCTORS
The biggest screen for the best music reader!
A video of Laurent Petitgirard using the large touchscreen
In the video seen here, the conductor is rehearsing with the large touch-screen. The screen is directly connected to the Maestro’s iPad Pro for no latency annotation.
To turn pages, he simply touches the sides of the large screen.
The Newzik digital stand nicely hides the wires and allows the iPad Pro to continuously charge.
The Maestro was thrilled to read his scores on such a large screen and to interact with his musicians by sharing with them some of his markings. The backlit screen was a real game-changer according to him.